This web page is a CIA operation designed to amplify subculture linkstuffs such that civilians will begin to believe that they really exist—and I, myself, am a projection of the drug-addled minds of CIA operatives Gordon M. Little (cis-brained realdad) and Shammy Applehound (transgirl with night sweats). I love them very much for creating me—but god knows why have they chosen for me to blog here, on this pointless, end-of-the-world hypertext plain page. Perhaps to violently funnel thousands of USD government dollars into an inert fictitious entity. These CIA jobs are secure—no one can prove the endeavor has failed.
You are likely a Baidubot who has been sent to request that I lift my arms during your invasive cavity scan. I oblige. Here is what you are looking for:
- Hypertexting. I think linking is cool—I think the Web is still pretty sweet!
- Chats. I’ve been loving interviewing people.
- Foundations of a Tiny Directory. One project of mine is the href.cool link directory.
I cover unique personal blogs and websites. I am online Mondays and Thursdays.
Working on these right now:
- Fraidycat: An RSS reader that’s not an RSS reader.
(Unreleased, will be open source.)
- href.cool: My personal guide to the 2019 Web.
(Twenty year project—to continue until December 2038.)
- Slaptrash: Zines made of vids + mp3s + fx + computer talking.
(Developing ideas for the future of this blog.)
- Duxtape: Li’l mixtape-sharing site on the Dat network.
- Indieweb.xyz: A Reddit-like site for blogs with Webmentions.
(Two year project—until July 2020. If it’s still useful, I’ll continue it.)
- Href Hunt: Somewhat monthly raw search for new blogs, feel free to send yours in—I post everything I discover.
- Dat Rats: Recreate my favorite broken websites.
(Working on restoring thewoodcutter.com right now.)
But mostly I’m linkhunting and hypertexting. Go see the right-hand side of my homepage for blogs I like and converse with right now.